Faculty of Education aims at preparing dedicated, knowledgeable, skilled, creative and disciplined school teachers for the Indian school system who can perform complex duties. The duties may range from effective classroom teaching to molding the value system of students and undertaking administrative responsibilities with devotion and commitment.
At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences/ Humanity OR Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with at least 55% marks.
To apply for BEd. , you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents and photocopies while submitting the application for authentication and three passport size photographs.
- Principal or Administrator
- Teaching in Public, Private, and Independent Schools
- Special Education Teacher
- Educational Coordinator
- Corporate Training
- Educational Consultant
- Curriculum Developer Content Developer
- Teaching Education Centres, Colleges, and Other Post Secondary Institutions
- Teaching and Administration in International Schools
- Youth and Social Services
- Business or Legal Training
Course Fee & Duration
- 51250/-INR 1st year and 30000 2nd Year
- 2 Years