Department of Civil Engineering provides solid foundation in mathematics, basic engineering sciences and computer applications required in the field of Civil Engineering. Students are encouraged to develop problem solving mindset and are given practical learning through training in labs and live industry projects.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 3 years should be 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Candidates applying for Polytechnic 2 years should be 12th Pass with PCM as a subject from a recognized board.
To apply for Department of Civil Engineering, you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents and photocopies while submitting the application for authentication and three passport size photographs.
- Private Constructions
- Real Estate Companies
Course Fee & Duration
- 40000/- INR per year
- 3 Years (Lateral 2 Years)
Our Skilled Instructors
Dr. C.P Gangwar