Electronics and Communications Engineering is one of the most rapidly growing fields of Engineering. If you take all the current development as a holistic picture, there is over 3 times increase in demand for EC Engineers per year and it has been increasing exponentially. Hardware, Firmware and Software are being more and more integrated and interdependent on one another. As things are becoming smarter every day, the need for better VLSI Engineers is ever increasing. With advent of communication techniques, there is a lot of demand in the telecom industry.
To apply for M.Tech (E&C Engineering), you need to attach the following documents with your admission form –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
The documents must be attested by gazetted officer or any authorized official, as the case may be. Also, the applicant must carry original documents and photocopies while submitting the application for authentication and three passport size photographs.
First Division in B.Tech/B.E in the relevant branches.
- Working in a Multi National Company/firm
- Research Associates in various R&D Organizations
- You can set-up your own organization
- Pursue teaching profession
- Doctorate program i.e. Ph.D
- In Government sector, companies like BHEL, Indian Railways, Indian Armed Forces, HAL, BSNL, State Electricity Boards, DRDO, Hydroelectric Power plants, Thermal Power plants, etc. are prime recruiters. Graduates will be able to bag posts of Assistant Engineers, Site Engineers and other Officer level posts after clearing the respective entrance tests and procedures.
- Private sector has even more job opportunities. Electrical goods manufacturing sector, telecommunications sector and industries involved in production and manufacturing, energy (solar and wind) sector, etc. are the prime recruiters.
Course Fee & Duration
61200/- INR per year